Event Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Patron’ in these Terms and Conditions includes any person who, at any time, holds, purchases or otherwise acquires a ticket to the Event.
- The term ‘Event’ refers to the Great Southern Beer & Cider Festival 2016.
- The term ‘Event Organiser’ refers to Great Southern Beer & Cider Festival Pty Ltd
- This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
- Patrons are subject to the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998.
- Patrons are to be of the legal age to consume alcohol (18 years).
- Children under 15 years of age will be admitted free only if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to confiscate beer/cider tasting tokens held in possession by minors and ask them to leave the event.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- Tickets holders are subject to the event Terms and Conditions available at http://www.greatsouthernfestival.com.au.
- Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
- Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket has been created and managed using the Eventbrite site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of eventbrite.com.
- The Event Organiser is responsible for issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the nature of the event, Proof of Age may be requested in line with liquor licencing requirements.
- No alcohol, food or drinks are to be brought into the event. The Event Organiser reserves the right to confiscate offending items.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to search bags.
- Any persons who are intoxicated, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the festival grounds.
- Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket.
- Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
- The event Organiser has all rights to film, photograph and video production of this event.
- If the event is cancelled by the Event Organiser due to unforeseen circumstances, a refund (less booking fees) will be issued to all patrons.
- Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act and be used only for the purposes of contacting regard to this and future beer & cider events.
- This ticket is your Proof of Purchase.